The steps to change your cPanel password are as follows:
- Login to the cPanel
- Click the Change Password icon (Password & Security in Paper Lantern theme).
- In Old Password box, provide your old password.
- In New Password box, provide the new password. This password should contain uppercase and lowercase letters, as well as numbers and non-numeric symbols. (example. aB3#$f^&G*1)
- In New Password (again) box, provide the password once again for verification.
- If the option is available, check the box for "Synchronize MySQL password".
- Click the Change your password button.
You have now just changed your password. Before you proceed, you will be prompted to log back into cPanel.